- £45Back & Shoulder massage (45 mins)
- £45Back & Leg massage (45 mins)
- £30Physiotherapy or Sports / Remedial massage (20 mins)*
- £45Physiotherapy or Sports / Remedial massage (45 mins)
- £60Physiotherapy or Sports / Remedial massage (75 mins)
- £30Acupuncture (may be included in Physiotherapy Treatments) (20 mins)*
- £45Lymphatic Drainage (45 mins)
Treat someone to a Treatment
The ideal Christmas present, birthday or anniversary gift. Treat someone with our pre-paid gift vouchers that can be used for any treatment.
Contact us for more information.
Ease those tired or aching mucles and help free up stiff joints with a sports massage. You don't have to be a professional athlete to benefit from a massage. Massage stretches out tight muscles and helps to remove knots or adhesions that maybe causing problems; joints are mobilised to stimulate the synovial fluid which could help to ease stiffness and get you moving again. Ideal for injury rehabilitation as well as pre and post exercise treatment. More details here.
Therapeutic massage is intended to be a "whole-body" approach and can enhance the general health and well-being as well as to address specific ailments and conditions. It can help remove toxins from the body and help to speed up the body's own healing ability. Holistic and therapeutic massage is tailored specifically for the individual and through the use of specific strokes this is suitable for most people with widely varying states of health. More details here.
- Treatment times always include a consultation.
- Initial consultation may take up to 10 minutes.
- Follow-up consultations take up to 5 minutes.
*20 minute treatment not available on initial visit
If you need to cancel your appointment, please give us as much notice as possible. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice you maybe charged.
Clinic hours(by appointment only)
Monday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Tuesday: 8.30am - 7.00pm
Wednesday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Thursday: 8.30am - 7.00pm
Friday: 8.30am - 4.00pm